Small Cents II Auction Company will accept for consignment all US and foreign coins in accordance with the following terms.
1. Small Cents II Auctions will receive a 10% commission of the hammer price on all lots except in cases where special agreed upon terms apply.
2. All grading is subject to approval by the Auction company except in cases of certified coins.
3. Reserve prices may be applied to any lots with the approval of the Auction company and in addition, the Auction company reserves the right to refuse any lot for consignment if it does not approve the customers reserve.
4. Consignments must be received by the Auction company 30 days prior to the scheduled auction live session date.
5. Reserved lots that do not sell will be subject to a buy back fee of 3% of the set reserve price unless otherwise agreed to prior to the sale by the auction company.
6. Consigners will be paid within 14 days of the close of the auction to allow for receipt of payment in cleared funds from mail and online bidders.
7. Unsold lots will be returned to consigners within 14 days of the close of the auction.
8. Consigners are responsible for any returns due to questions of authenticity within 120 days of the close of the auction.
9. The auction company must have a signed contract from the consigner before a consignment is accepted, consigners will receive a copy of the contract prior to the auction.